DRT 2020 Main Event
ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION CLOSES JANUARY 15, 2020 or once SOLD-OUT
or DAY OF EVENT ENTRIES WILL BE AVAILABLE ON-SITE (LIMITED AVAILABILITY)
To register for DRT 2020 (Sunday, February 9), please select the appropriate option on this page, and you will be directed to fill your personal and car information.
Registration check-in is from 7am-9:30am on Sunday. All pre-registrants must arrive before 9:30am to guarantee a spot in the show, in your designated class parking. After 9:30am, we may fill in your spot as we allow unjudged, day of show entrees until show spots are full. Pre-registration is highly recommended.
Registrations received before January15th, 2020 are $59 and will include DRT 2020 event t-shirts (a $25 value). After January 16th and on the day of show, registration is $60 and does NOT include event t-shirt.
If you do not complete payment with registration, your entry will not be confirmed. Payments are accepted via PayPal during the registration process.
No charge for kids and guests 15 and younger. Young Adults 16 and over $25.
Note: Young Adult tickets will be sold at the event entrance. Supervision is highly recommended and accompanied by an adult at all times.
- One (1) vehicle display space (for car show competition & display)
- One (1) driver wristband for access to VIP Loung / Hospitality Tent ($59 value)
- Additional wristbands for guests are $59/ea and are available for limited purchase. If sold out prior to the event, they will not be available day-of.
PRE- REGISTER ONLINE & SAVE
ONLY $59 Per Vehicle + 1 VIP Lounge Wristband
DAY OF SHOW VEHICLE REGISTRATIONS – ENTRY $60
Event registrations received after January 15th, 2020 or during the morning of the show are $60 and do NOT include complementary DRT2020 Event Shirt.
DRT 2020 People’s Choice Car Show Participating Classes
All Participating Classes For Peoples Choice will be awarded a limited edition Stainless Steel vehicle grill badge-plaque.
- Class 1 All years All 356
- Class 2 1965-1973 All 911
- Class 3 1970-1976 All 914 & 914-6
- Class 4 1965-1969 & 1976 All 912
- Class 5 1974-1989 All 911 G-series
- Class 6 1975-1989 All 930
- Class 7 1990-1998 All 964 & 993 Naturally Aspirated
- Class 8 1990-1998 964 Turbo & 993 Turbo
- Class 9 1999-2004 996 Naturally Aspirated
- Class 10 2001-2020 996TT, 997TT & 991TT (Watercooled Turbo)
- Class 11 2005-2012 997 – Naturally Aspirated
- Class 12 2012.5-2016 991 from 2012-2016 – Naturally Aspirated
- Class 13 2017-2020 991 from 2017 to 2020 – Turbocharged
- Class 14 All Years Carrera GT & 918 Spyder
- Class 15 All Years All GT2, GT3 and RS Cars (Watercooled)
- Class 16 All years Transaxle – 924, 944, 968, 928
- Class 17 All years All Boxster & Cayman (986, 987, 981, 718)
- Class 18 All years GT4, Spyder & Cayman R
- Class 19 All Years All Macan, Panamera , Cayenne
- Class 20 1999 –On Late Race Cars, Modified Production
- Class 21 Pre- 1998 Early & Vintage Race Car (RSR, 904, 906, 956, 962, etc.)
- Class 22 Special Interest Factory – Prototype Build Low Production Cars (subject to approval)
- Class 23 Replicas All models
- Class 24 Outlaw All Aircooled models
- Class 25 Concours Collection All Years (Judged • Submissions must be approved)
- Class 26 All Years Safari, Baja, Offroad (Subject to approval)
Best of Shows Awards
Best of Show Awards will be decided upon by a selected group of Judges. Winners will receive a framed award and a limited-edition stainless steel vehicle grill badge / plaque.
- Unrestored 1950 – 1998 (at least 75 % original Paint & Interior)
- Best Paint – All Years all models
- Best Interior – All Years all models
- Best Motor – All Years all models
- Best of Show – All Years all models
Concours Judge Awards
- Best Concours Paint
- Best Concours Interior
- Best Concours Engine
- Rare Concours & Unique
- Historic Concours (Must be 15 years or older)
- Preservation Concours (Unrestored • Must be 15 years or older)
- BEST CONCOURS OF SHOW